Monday, August 4, 2008

My Daughter

My baby girl is the most precious gift. At moments there are times when I can barely survive being a mom. Between potty training and sleepless nights.. I can almost feel insanity kicking in, and poof I realize no matter how crazy this moment is... one day it will be gone. One day my little precious girl will grow up. She wont be there anymore. Every moment with her, the frustrating and the fun, is a gift. Today is just one of many days I realize just how blessed I am. God was so good to me when he gave me her.

These are just some pictures of her over the last 21 months.















Little Girls
Author: Karen Barnes
Little girls are made of daisies and butterflies and soft kitty cat purrs
And all the precious memories of times that once were.

Little girls are made of angel's wings and giggles and a firefly's glow
And all the happy feelings, deep inside, that we all know.

Little girls are made of cinnamon and bubbles and fancy white pearls
And snowflakes and rainbows and ballerina twirls.

Little girls are made of sunshine and cupcakes and fresh morning dew,
And these are the reasons, little one, why everyone loves you.

No comments: